Stacy & Dave's Bliss-full Haven Canal Cruise May 10-25th

Stacy-b

We had a great day in Costa Rica! The Forrest skywalk was a great hike, mostly downhill, crossing 3 suspension bridges. I didn’t do so well on the first one, but they got easier!! Then back on the bus for a few to the crocodile tour on the river. We got very close to them! The last one, in the pics above, was named Osama Bin Laden. They estimate his age at 85 and he is about 17 feet long!! Afterwards, they gave us fresh fruit and juices and back on the bus back to the ship. They had a 7:00 am tour and one at noon. We took the noon tour, but got back late. Another reason why we take NCL tours - they waited for us!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you preorder any of that to be there when you returned??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Nope. The butler in the Haven brings treats everyday. Ours knows us well after both cruises!!

c40d61e7187d6112ec93b5982d12da8a.jpg Food Republic last night! The chef in the Haven, Nicolas, is in charge of both restaurants. He kept telling us to try it!! You order from the tablet and swipe your card to pay. We ordered so much since we knew we were posting, and our total with gratuity was $43. We felt that was a fair price for all the things we got!!!

79a5da732993e772860d6cf413ac11d4.jpg Sesame chicken skewers. 52212f6fddb85f59650c6c1ba72bd280.jpgCorn with chili lime and cotija cheese! To die for!!dbb1fbc598f2452c97661ac2743f63b5.jpg Hamachi tacosc6f86e71bfe9b6579c32e81a8f70baf9.jpgSpicy tuna roll with rock shrimp and avocado 78231461865e2a64da5e6d1e782850a2.jpg Lamb rangou dumplings77f6b4a1a1db88c432b456c4ecea6072.jpgedamame

Thank you so much for the pictures of the Q menu and the food!!! We are going to try it for sure. The jalapeno cheddar grits are top on my list.

They are like crack! I could not stop eating them!!