Stacy & Dave's Bliss-full Haven Canal Cruise May 10-25th

Stacy-b

Stacy:

When and what type of food is available in the Horizon Lounge?

How was your husband picked to participate in the Happy Hour show?

Continental breakfast then appetizers and snacks throughout the afternoon.

We have met some of the entertainment staff and I asked them!! Longish story!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lunch is available in the Haven restaurant or Margaritaville (free for Haven on embarkation) so we headed up to Margaritaville. There were quite a few people there this time since it was sunny and warm! We got the massive nachos to share and a I got a burger and Dave got the fish sandwich. Both very good! Not sure I want to pay $15 per person, but free was cool! I forgot to take a before pic.

On the first night Food Republic was half off to Haven guests.

What deck? We have an aft corner as well and have been on some ships where that gives us aft view and side view and others where it is still only aft so curious ....

quote=happy cruzin;56102351]If that was directed at me - we have the port side aft corner. So we get both views!! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So, perhaps a bit gauche to ask, but what did a Haven cabin on the Panama transit cruise cost? Going through the canal is a bucket list item, and as we cross other items off, this one is coming up. Haven forward facing cabin looks to be the ultimate way to do it, what is that going to set me back? Did you buy it outright, or bid on an upgrade?

Thanks!

What deck? We have an aft corner as well and have been on some ships where that gives us aft view and side view and others where it is still only aft so curious ....

quote=happy cruzin;56102351]If that was directed at me - we have the port side aft corner. So we get both views!! [emoji6]

We’ve done the deck 9 Haven Aft Penthouse on the Breakaway, Getaway, Escape and we have it booked on the Bliss.

We don’t chose the aft on the Epic because they are in the center of the deck - instead of the corners. [emoji6]

Dinner in Haven last night: 80e454d4d82fc827b3a0f007987378d5.jpg Pork Belly appetizer 2e33cf52d3733052048a2e8cbcc376f2.jpg Shrimp and porcini risotto- my favorite food on the ship! It is an appetizer, but huge, so I get it as my dinner! 04d28be38cc4d1374c59170bba8944b3.jpg Dave’s lamb chops. They gave him a double portion. [emoji13]

We have deck 9 booked on the Bliss as well. Yes, I was very disappointed on the Epic because there were no corner suites. I wasn't real excited about the round bed either ... It looked cute but !!!

We’ve done the deck 9 Haven Aft Penthouse on the Breakaway, Getaway, Escape and we have it booked on the Bliss.

We don’t chose the aft on the Epic because they are in the center of the deck - instead of the corners. [emoji6]

A little video clip of the Silent Disco last night! Everyone wears headphones and you hit a button to change channels to listen to 70’s, 80’s, 90’s or Today. Color of light on headphones lets everyone know what you are listening to.

Wow - that's just weird, IMO.

I've got to say, todays shirt is the absolute best I have seen so far!!! That Dave is definitely my kind of guy. I would love to cruise with you all some time!!;);) John

March 1,2019 on the Jade, and Nov. 2, 2019 on the Encore!!

So, perhaps a bit gauche to ask,

but what did a Haven cabin on the Panama transit cruise cost?

Thanks!

Did the Canvas by U class today. $35. Fun!!

My painting!

Stacy, (and Dave)

Nice painting. :) Nice souvenir.

As a past art student, I was confused by the spellings:

gauche vs gouache

And as a past commenter, you must know by now,

I am envious of your journey.:cool:

Go for it!

Michael

Edited by $hip$hape