Stacy & Dave's Bliss-full Haven Canal Cruise May 10-25th

Stacy-b

Was the ship at full capacity? If so did it feel crowded? Want to try a large new ship but afraid of the over crowded feeling other quests on large ships report.

We aren’t at Max capacity as not a lot of families with children on board, only 29 kids total. But I love the medium size ships, (Jewel Class, star, etc) so when I tried large ships like this the first time I was skeptical. But all in all to me the larger ships feel less crowded than the medium size ships. More venues here, more places to be.

We had a UDP to kill, so we went to Margaritaville for lunch!! f92e145efb722ccc74ef688380fea96d.jpg8f32cd96dcbf405aef61a464abeb23e3.jpgLast Mango in Paris28e5e9383facf764623eef1470c5d767.jpgUptown shelf margarita 52318cc545dac5472116b349475fda1e.jpgVolcano nachos 9d272bf51150a1bde867136bc79c1a06.jpgCheeseburger in Patadise028a596626eb3f9565de09be671702d1.jpgVolcano burger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for an amazing review!! Really looking forward to our Panama Canal cruise on the Bliss In March of 2019 in the Haven. We're warming up with a couple of B2B's on the Getaway in September and December in the Haven just to help pass the time...:cool::cool::cool: John

Thank you so much for sharing your cruise experience with all of us!! We are sailing the November cruise from LA to Miami and you have given us lots of great info. I am so ready to get aboard!! Again, thanks. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you so much for sharing your cruise experience with all of us!!

We are sailing the November cruise from LA to Miami and you have given us lots of great info.

I am so ready to get aboard!! Again, thanks. /quote]

Catherine and I will also be sailing (but non-Haven) on the Bliss from LA to Miami.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Michael

Thank-you all for following my report and all your kind words! We had an amazing vacation with 27 days of it on the beautiful Bliss!!

We arrived home late last night and spent most of our day with laundry, grocery shopping, grandkids, laundry, puppies, phone calls, AND LAUNDRY!!! Reality sucks! I was soooo spoiled by that amazing crew!!

I never thought I was the girl to do a "live" on a cruise. I will say that if you decide to do it, it will change your vacation. There were events and restaurants I attended only to get the pictures and make an honest report. So, you really have to commit to it! Also, you have to be tough to handle any comments you may get, although I must say that most were very kind!

Let me know if you have any other questions about the Bliss! I am happy to answer if I can! Here again is the link to my husband's videos of the ship: https://www.youtube.com/user/dabuchho/videos

Most of them are 360 so you can use your mouse to scan around! He is not a professional, he was just putting the info out there to help!

Our next scheduled cruise is March 1, 2019 on the Jade, then we are on the Encore TA in November of 2019! But you never know with us - we are always talking about more cruises!!

Thanks again for following!

Stacy and Dave