Drop & Go Sale - Weeklong Cruise for $298!!

So_Tweetie

We're $349pp obstructed OV in 8 days on the Golden. Booked in late March. Deal was so good that we went from 'not considering a cruise at all' to 'fully booked' in less than 24 hours. The only thing we had to check was airfare. It was reasonable enough to justify. Got our cabin assigned about a week ago.

We booked April 15th or so and also booked in less than 24 hours. Our airfare was so reasonable too. We did EZ Air on the way to Anchorage and booked independently for the return trip. The total airfare per person was under $600 pp total from South Florida! So we felt it was well worth booking. I am assuming our cabin will be assigned next week.

We booked the same itinerary for our son and his girlfriend (they are leaving tomorrow on the Star) later in April when he called and said he secured a good job! This is a graduation present from grad school/celebration he got a job/etc. Unfortunately he could only go this coming week as his job starts June 1. We already had our trip booked, so we are taking the same trip two weeks apart! We got an amazing deal for them as well -- $399 for ocean view obstructed cabin through Princess directly and we also got good airfare.

So_ Tweetie,

We are sailing on the Star on June 2nd from Whittier to Vancouver. I cannot believe we leave in two weeks to fly to Anchorage!

We have sailed on the Coral and loved the ship's beautiful outside viewing areas! Have a great time!

I agree the Coral is gorgeous. The Star is my favorite Princess ship. Happy cruising!

We booked April 15th or so and also booked in less than 24 hours. Our airfare was so reasonable too. We did EZ Air on the way to Anchorage and booked independently for the return trip. The total airfare per person was under $600 pp total from South Florida! So we felt it was well worth booking. I am assuming our cabin will be assigned next week.

We booked the same itinerary for our son and his girlfriend (they are leaving tomorrow on the Star) later in April when he called and said he secured a good job! This is a graduation present from grad school/celebration he got a job/etc. Unfortunately he could only go this coming week as his job starts June 1. We already had our trip booked, so we are taking the same trip two weeks apart! We got an amazing deal for them as well -- $399 for ocean view obstructed cabin through Princess directly and we also got good airfare.

What a lovely graduation gift! Wow, the cruise will be a lifetime memory for them, I'm sure.