Can’t find the Princess@Sea app at Apple App Store

Rootie8715

There is no app.

You sign onto the ship's wifi using an address which will be in the Patter on embarkation day.

That connects you to the ship's intranet. On the intranet you can do such things as look at your on-board account and at the daily list of activities. You can also then sign on to the Internet which has a fee. Using the intranet has no fee.

All of this is what Princess calls Princess@Sea

I know this recently came up, but I can’t find the thread. I know I’m a ding dong, but it didn’t just disappear. What gives?
Thats because it’s not an app. It looks like an app and works like it so people refer to it as an app but it isn’t. This is what it looks like once onboard.

fccebeb2abc4363f2b343d29ffd59d86.jpg

There was an app for a very brief time. By the time it would have been useful it was no longer needed. I finally removed it from my phone a couple of months ago. It had never been used as it was not needed. I don't know why the rumor of an app doesn't die but it seems to just keep on going.

There was an "app" at first. You downloaded it to your phone where an "icon" was used to access it. BUT, it was only for that particular ship, and not an "app" where you would use it on further cruises. I kept it on my phone, and on my next cruise I wanted to use it and it wouldn't work, so I went down to the internet cafe and asked about it, that's when I was told about it and he deleted it. Now, you just get on the ship, open your browser as per instructions, and when you get off the ship, it is no longer available.

To clarify further, you save a webpage link to your homepage on your phone; it makes an icon that looks like an app. When you click the icon it launches your web browser and takes you to a ship specific intranet page that is designed to look like and behave similar to a phone app; but is all browser based.

To clarify further, you save a webpage link to your homepage on your phone; it makes an icon that looks like an app. When you click the icon it launches your web browser and takes you to a ship specific intranet page that is designed to look like and behave similar to a phone app; but is all browser based.

Not quite that way

When I’m ship place your phone in airplane mode so you don’t get billed for hi seas calls.

Then select on your phone set up choose WiFi, click the ships name, in my case was on Golden Princess last week. After choosing the ships WiFi, then open you web browser and type Princess@Sea in the heading, and click enter. Once the web page opens, follow direction for the different options, worked good for us. Was very handy. Not sure all the Princess ships have it fully installed yet. 90 percent have. Your TA can find out for you.

Enjoy you cruise. What ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know this recently came up, but I can’t find the thread. I know I’m a ding dong, but it didn’t just disappear. What gives?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No you are not a "ding dong". That particular App (not really an app, per se) is only on Intranet onboard a Princess ship. As soon as you board - put your phone on Airplane Mode and pick up the Ship WiFi.

The function should (usually) shows up then.

No you are not a "ding dong". That particular App is only on Intranet onboard a Princess ship. As soon as you board - put your phone on Airplane Mode and pick up the Ship WiFi.

The App should (usually) shows up then.

I have always found the ships internet Mgr to be very helpful. There will also be a card in the packet of info how to connect.

As the Princess Medillion program being fully rolled out is delayed some, it’s nice to have there basic service

Sent from my iPhone using Forums