Fellow Sun Worshipers need some help please

Iam looking for recommendations for a headrest/pillow that we can use laying outon the pool lounge chairs. Typically I use a towelor shirt to prop my head up for comfort. Any suggestions that have worked for you would be appreciated.

Max

I’ve become addicted to those horseshoe shaped neck pillows they sell in airport gift shops. Never travel anywhere without one. I prefer the ones filled with little beads but you can also get them filled with foam.

I’ve become addicted to those horseshoe shaped neck pillows they sell in airport gift shops. Never travel anywhere without one. I prefer the ones filled with little beads but you can also get them filled with foam.

I really like my inflatable horseshoe shaped neck pillow. It squishes flat into a pouch to fit in my bag when it is not inflated. It makes a great airline and lounge chair travel pillow.

Iam looking for recommendations for a headrest/pillow that we can use laying outon the pool lounge chairs. Typically I use a towelor shirt to prop my head up for comfort. Any suggestions that have worked for you would be appreciated.

Max

I really like my inflatable horseshoe shaped neck pillow. It squishes flat into a pouch to fit in my bag when it is not inflated. It makes a great airline and lounge chair travel pillow.

I endorse Patty's suggestion. :)