Die Hard RCCL Cruisers...AKA Loyal Royals.

My perfect cruise would be Carnivals included food venues, steakhouse and their crew and staff on a Royal ship. :) Royal definitely has nicer and more elegant looking ships over most of Carnivals fleet.

Agree with this 100%.

We started out on Carnival and then switched to Royal with a Disney thrown in there. We will continue to sail both Carnival and Royal and we have a booking for NCL. We aren’t loyal to any line because the perks don’t justify the loyalty in our opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Only ever been with royal! We even booked a marella cruise but cancelled it loosing the deposit because after looking at pictures we could not see us enjoying it... as we are brits we would love to go further afield but the cost of air travel is ridiculous.. so we stick to Europe.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

NorwegianAir to Fort Lauderdale: £150-180 each way. Cheap. Check them out.

Our very first ever cruise was with royal almost 4 years ago. It was just by chance that we picked royal and freedom of the seas because she was sailing out of port canaveral and the schedule fit. We were of flying all the way to florida doing the usual orlando stuff and wife says she wants to try a cruise. Now that request has turned into an addiction. After 30 plus cruises with royal, we are trying our first cruise away on MSC. Will see how it goes for 14 nights on seaside in yacht club. In oct we will be back on allure so we still prefer royal. After our cruise next month we will see if royal will be sharing our future cruises with msc.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I have been on Carnival and Holland America before ever sailing Royal. Since then I have sailed Princess but I prefer Royal. I do cruise Celebrity but I consider that all part of the family :-)

Been on HA and Princess. Prefer Royal and love Liberty

Sent from my iPhone using Forums