Princess Cruises from Vancouver - Canada

cruisefan2012

As a rule, yes, but there are exceptions. From 2018 to 2020 there are also cruises to Sydney, Australia, Fort Lauderdale, FL, Auckland, NZ and, of course, Seattle, WA. To see a complete list and all the ports, go to princess.com, select Plan A Cruise, choose Vancouver as the starting point and select all the available months and then choose Select and see everything that is available!

Tom

Edited by Pierlesscruisers

It came up with your first reply being - "hhfhfhhfhfhfhf" - thats why I said my 2nd point

Anyway - thank you for your reply regarding Princess Cruises from Vancouver

I`ve sailed on Star Princess to Alaska this May and in October 2019 I`m back on board to sail to California, I`m thinking outloud now but would love to do Hawaii aswell on Star Princess from Vancouver in 2020 !!

It came up with your first reply being - "hhfhfhhfhfhfhf" - thats why I said my 2nd point

Anyway - thank you for your reply regarding Princess Cruises from Vancouver

I`ve sailed on Star Princess to Alaska this May and in October 2019 I`m back on board to sail to California, I`m thinking outloud now but would love to do Hawaii aswell on Star Princess from Vancouver in 2020 !!

Yep, dropped something on the keyboard and accidentally submitted the msg. Saw that and was editing my entry I guess and reposting. You're just too quick for me! :D

Tom