Photo review: Symphony otS May 20th-27th, 2018 Western Med

I just started my detailed photo review of our Med cruise on the Symphony of the Seas last week. It´s been our 25th anniversary - so lots of celebrating too ;-).

The first two parts do not have too many photos but more (German) text. Try google translate for a translation. Part 1 shows the breakfast selection of El Loco Fresh. Since the pre inaugural in March (see my ship photos here) they´ve added an omlelette station there.

The next installment tomorrow will be the cabin. Then I start with day 1 in Barcelona (on Saturday). I´m still working on it.

steamboats

Not really... by the end of our cruise it looked more fallen apart than ever. Blue duct tape marking bent pieces. Whole areas bent inside. By the beginning of the cruise they started to disassemble it and remount it piece by piece. I saw metal bars on the floor which might be added inside to stabalize it. I have more photos but those will be added the day they´ve been taken.

steamboats

Too bad it isn't posted here, would love to read it and see your pictures.

Just follow the link ;-) - I took more than 2,000 photos and even those which make it online would be way too many to post here.

steamboats

Thank you very much Steamboats...

A simple click in my browser translates your review to English for me and I don't have to deal with the 100's of photo reposts we always have to deal with on CC.

Day 2 in Palma de Mallorca is online now. O.k., not much about the island as we visited with my SIL. But we had dinner in Wonderland, the C&A Party, the M&M... No show today for us. We celebrated out 25th anniversary that day.

steamboats

Just follow the link ;-) - I took more than 2,000 photos and even those which make it online would be way too many to post here.

steamboats

Thanks for taking the time. Google translate appears to do a better job with German than it does with some languages. Very easy to follow.

We just got off Symphony yesterday (3rd June). The solarium structure has had barriers round it all week with work continuing.

Yes, same for our cruise but they just started the work. So at least I had a chance to get photos of it on the first two days alas with those yellow ribbon barriers....

steamboats

Day 4 - La Spezia is online now. But we´ve been a bit off the tracks... no Cinque Terre this time, no Florence or Pisa. We rented a car and visited our dear friend Sergio in San Gimignano and participated in one of his gelato classes. Too much gelato so we skipped dinner. :D

steamboats