Surprise in crown b749

mina

I always look through the binders. I have never found anything on a ship, but we stayed at a very nice hotel in Las Vegas , and I found in a drawer two coupons for a free breakfast at the cafe. That was very nice to find. I think I found it in the bible.

Any time we travel we leave any goodies like coupons in the binder. Started that after we found a coupon for a free dinner for two (with no strings) in the binder in our hotel room. Paper clipped to it was a note: (Enjoy. We ran out of time).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was thinking that I like the idea of a Thread to list left over stuff, but maybe post it on the Roll Call for the next cruise. If someone wants the item you might be able to put it in an envelope and leave with the room steward for their cabin.

I was thinking that I like the idea of a Thread to list left over stuff, but maybe post it on the Roll Call for the next cruise. If someone wants the item you might be able to put it in an envelope and leave with the room steward for their cabin.
There was a thread on the Carnival boards many years ago about leaving stuff in a certain light fixture. I thought it was cool. But a thread about leaving something in your cabin for the next occupants would be really cool.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app