Energy Drink question-Sugar Free Red bull

What is carnival's energy drink that they keep in stock on the ship? What has been your experience? I prefer sugar free red bull, so hoping they at least have red bull over monster. Also is this covered under the Bottomless bubbles package? I doubt it but just thought I would ask.

Edited by vettecruiser1

I don't believe that energy drinks are included with Bottomless Bubbles but they should be with Cheers. I know at one time Carnival had Red Bull on their ships, but I feel like the last couple times I cruises they were using something else (Rock Star, maybe??? I didn't pay too close of attention). You can take a couple packs of Sugar Free Red Bull onboard with you as part of your carry on beverage allotment. I have done that in the past!

Misty

Carnival does not carry Red Bull, they carry Rock Star. They'll have the regular, sugar free, and a couple flavored types. They are not included with bottomless bubbles, but are included with the Cheers package. Your can also carry on 12 normal sized red bull cans if you wish.

Carnival does not carry Red Bull, they carry Rock Star. They'll have the regular, sugar free, and a couple flavored types. They are not included with bottomless bubbles, but are included with the Cheers package. Your can also carry on 12 normal sized red bull cans if you wish.

How much is a can of Rockstar. $5 or so. Never tried that brand before, do not care for taste of monster. I might carry on at least a 4 pack of SF Red Bull, just to be safe.

so if i buy the cheers package i can have as many cans of rockstar as i want?? :p

Yes:):):) They are the small cans and they have sugar free. I prefer Sugar Free Red Bull and used to bring 12 on but the last few cruises we had the Cheers package so I figured I could deal with the sugar free Rock Star.;p;p

I bring my own. You can buy it in a 12-pack of 12-ounce cans, which is the most Carnival allows to be brought on board.

Just to add to this...

That's PER PERSON so if it's a drink you really enjoy and will bring a lot of and there's 4 people in your cabin then you can bring 48.

Thanks. I dont mind sugar free and hope they have a few flavoured ones like mentioned above

I have seen the Regular, Sugar free and Punched. I really like the Punched but it is too much sugar for me (and they unfortunately do not carry the Sugar Free Punched)