Do the Alaska Cruises on NCL ever go on sale?

marcyjane

I'd love to know which ships and when you sailed for $499 for a week? Did that include tax, port charges, and gratuites?

Both the Coral and Golden Princess are going for 346 in the next week and the Jewel 399. Port fees not included

Do Alaska cruises on NCL every go on sale? If so around what time of year do the sales occur. Thank you

never seen them go on sale. They are often sold out or the decent cabins are months in advance. If they do go on sale it would be for the earliest and latest sailings, due to the weather.

If they do on sale it would be just a month or less prior to sailing and would call for a lot of planning to take one.It isn't like sailing out of Miami when you live in So. Florida.

Do Alaska cruises on NCL every go on sale? If so around what time of year do the sales occur. Thank you

Prices have definitely gone up. We did Alaska about 3 years ago and we literally paid 1800 per person for a 28 day cruise on the Norwegian Jewel, yes, in an inside cabin. It was a back to back Alaska and Mexico. Those prices are definitely gone. I am glad i go to do Alaska so far is been my favorite cruise destination, we had beautiful, sunny weather, just perfect.