My booking disappeared and nothing from Carnival.

Jenn1974

I booked the April 25th 2019 sailing on the Triumph. It has disappeared from my manage my cruises. My friend with a different booking on the same sailing her booking is also gone. When I try and add it back it says it can't find it. This was to be the 3rd cruise after the dry dock. My PVP said he would look into it and when my friend called Carnival she said they didn't know anything. My thoughts are they extended the drydock and are cancelling the cruise but when will I get notified of this? Anyone experience this before?

it takes them about a day to send out any notification if your cruise was canceled. i just checked carnival website and the April 25 cruise is not listed, only the april 29. so mostly likely the cruise did get canceled

Certainly could be an extended dry dock. I had a similar situation last year and what it was they were changing the itinerary. Took a few days and it come back with the new route, which I didn't like and changed cruises.

Well it was cancelled rebooked on the Liberty for a month earlier when my kids will be on Spring Break. I was really looking forward to sailing on the improved Triumph. May book her later in 2019.

This happened to my cruise on the Pride for next February when they cancelled two weeks to go on dry dock. I called and changed my reservation to a cruise two weeks after and they gave me 50 dollars per person as OBC. I already had 50 dollars from my original booking so now I have 150 dollars. Worked out fine for me.

I booked the April 25th 2019 sailing on the Triumph. It has disappeared from my manage my cruises. My friend with a different booking on the same sailing her booking is also gone. When I try and add it back it says it can't find it. This was to be the 3rd cruise after the dry dock. My PVP said he would look into it and when my friend called Carnival she said they didn't know anything. My thoughts are they extended the drydock and are cancelling the cruise but when will I get notified of this? Anyone experience this before?

This is where having a TA is helpful. I had a cruise delayed for a day and my TA sent me the notification.