Mariner Society bonus cruise day credits

The $300 in General Spending shouldn't be an issue since we'll be paying corkage on four bottles of wine ($72). Plus wife always finds some stuff we need.

I'd rather not take a chance on rounding because we would like to be 3Star for our next cruise in 2019.

You'll make it to your 3 *** on this cruise. :).

Have fun doing so.

I treasure the 17 days we finally got to sail with YOU ( after all the years of your gracious expert advice) on the Volendam from Kobe to Vancouver a couple years ago!

You are most welcome for the explanation.

That was a great time on the Volendam. If memory serves, didn't we have tea together one day, with Sally? I enjoyed that visit.

Good news for us, since we tend to go with shipboard excursions, equalling bonus days.

Our last private excursion in Juneau was suppose to end 2.5 hours before final boarding of the ship, which you would think would not require pier running? The company was so poorly organized that they didn't know how many people were booked on anything, required proof of purchase, then delayed you out in the rain. Had we not insisted that our full bus was adequate for returning back to the ships, rather than waiting for a 2nd bus, some of us wouldn't have made it. That's within the US, by a dominant tour provider (Juneau Whale Watching Co)

Do any other Cruise Lines have a similar loyalty program for spending, such as Princess?

Thank you. Doubt we'll get to 4Star.

sure y ou will..... One Cruise at a time. :) Do it now, soon.

I am so grateful my dh and I traveled and cruised so much when we could. We were sensible to not wait until he retired. None of us come with a guarantee

sure y ou will..... One Cruise at a time. :) Do it now, soon.

I am so grateful my dh and I traveled and cruised so much when we could. We were sensible to not wait until he retired. None of us come with a guarantee

I'm glad you have those memories. Right now DW and I are limited to one, maybe two cruises per year. Dogs you know. Maybe the time will come when we have more freedom. Thanks for your help.

You are most welcome for the explanation.

That was a great time on the Volendam. If memory serves, didn't we have tea together one day, with Sally? I enjoyed that visit.

What a great memory you have, dearest Ruth! So good of you to remember. Sally and her DH David will be onboard the Prinsendam from Lisbon to Fort Lauderdale this October with my DH David and me. (So glad to have one last time on the Elegant Explorer.) We will definitely raise a cup of tea to you!

With much appreciation,

Mary-Lou