dining reservations

Action Dave

Are reservations activated at midnight EST 120 days out or the following morning?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It should be activated at midnight.

You can try to make reservations at midnight on EST at 120 days out.

If it does not work, then wait til the early morning (6-7 am) on that 120 days to make reservations.

To me, it does not matters if it is at midnight or early morning.

They will still have booking time available.

It should be activated at midnight.

You can try to make reservations at midnight on EST at 120 days out.

If it does not work, then wait til the early morning (6-7 am) on that 120 days to make reservations.

To me, it does not matters if it is at midnight or early morning.

They will still have booking time available.

Thanks! Good info.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have 3 nights for specialty dining. I tried to make the reservations but when I choose the restaurant, the date is available but there are no options for a party of 2 ~ it seems to go from 1 to 4, 6 & 8. Since the speciality dining was 1 of the perks we picked, I would hate to miss out on Cagney's, LeBistro & LaCucina. Do you think I could chose 4 and then just show up as 2? Not sure what to do ~ any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

We have 3 nights for specialty dining. I tried to make the reservations but when I choose the restaurant, the date is available but there are no options for a party of 2 ~ it seems to go from 1 to 4, 6 & 8. Since the speciality dining was 1 of the perks we picked, I would hate to miss out on Cagney's, LeBistro & LaCucina. Do you think I could chose 4 and then just show up as 2? Not sure what to do ~ any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

In your case, I would call in order to get correct number of people booked. Because, you could be charged for the "spare" two people, unless you go and change those reservations at least 24 hours prior to the selected time!

You can just make it for a larger group and when you check in tell them your a party of two only. I actually had reservations reserve larger tables for us when I called because that was all that was showing. You will not be charged for the extra no shows!