Transport from Copenhagen Airport to City Centre, then Port?

We’ll have 5 adults with luggage to get from Copenhagen Airport to our city centre hotel, then the following day to the cruise port.

What’s the best way for us to travel, and how much might we expect to pay?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, I’ll take a look at the link...

And they’ll have taxis that seat 5 plus luggage? Do you know how much the taxi would be approximately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure they have taxi vans

sorry do not know taxi fares probably in the 2-300 DKK range to city centre

If each adult has no more than a carryon bag, then you can take public transportation from the airport to the city center (DKK 36 per person) and from the city center to Oceankaj (DKK 24 per person).

Thank you for this advice GradUT. We are arriving at Copenhagen at 7a.m. and are due to the ship at about 2p.m. We are planning to go to the port to drop off the luggage – we have one bag per person - then do a 3-hour walking tour of Copenhagen and get to the ship to check-in. Is it doable?

It might be doable. But you wont have a lot of time. Getting out of the airport and going to the cruise port will probably take around 2 hours give and take. Then it's 9AM. Then you can drop off the luggage and take the bus back to the centre and be there around 10AM. A three hour tour, and then straight back to the cruise terminal around 2PM.

You will save time by leaving your luggage at the central station. As far as I know most walking tours start at the city hall square close to the central station. That will give you around an extra hour to have a bit of breakfast or stroll around yourselves.

If you choose to go to the cruise port to drop off the luggage first it might be a good idea to buy the citypass ticket (80 DKK) You will only save 50 cents, but then you will have your ticket ready the whole day.

You might also want to check airluggage.dk who I think do an airport to ship service. This would let you get public transport straight to the centre and then from there to the port, saving the time of dropping luggage.

Thank you for this advice GradUT. We are arriving at Copenhagen at 7a.m. and are due to the ship at about 2p.m. We are planning to go to the port to drop off the luggage – we have one bag per person - then do a 3-hour walking tour of Copenhagen and get to the ship to check-in. Is it doable?

I would do the air luggage option - leave at airport and then see your luggage in your room!