Photos of the Newly Renovated Mariner of the Seas!

My guess is that the Navigator will be a lot like the Mariner since they are the same class of ship.

Hoping this is true! Sailing on Navigator June 2019. Looking forward to the Pier on Coco Cay as well as the renovations and construction on the island completed, too!

Great news about MOTS, thanks for sharing. Do you have any new about condition of Serenade of the Seas ? Was one of my favs, but....the beds (along with the bathrooms) became so old and worn, as did the furniture in the cabins (so stained the were dirty when you arrived !), that I cancelled last Nov. ('18) and just took 7 day on Oasis (near my home) instead. Now thinking of an 11 day in 2019 on Serenade but can't take that many days on those awful mattresses ! Loved that ship and the Rhapsody but just getting so tacky:eek:

Noticed you are sailing on Serenade very soon now. Used to be a fav of mine but got so tacky, and the mattresses and bathrooms so bad, furniture so stained the stains would not come out of the couch, chair, etc. so I cancelled last Nov. and just took short 7 day on Oasis instead. Now want to book longer cruise for 2019 but the thought of too many days on those beds... guess I am getting old....lol...but on vacation would like to be comfortable. I see you'll be on President's cruise in Sept., maybe you'd be willing to share your experience on condition of SOTS ? Going to be at M&M?

Noticed you are sailing on Serenade very soon now. Used to be a fav of mine but got so tacky, and the mattresses and bathrooms so bad, furniture so stained the stains would not come out of the couch, chair, etc. so I cancelled last Nov. and just took short 7 day on Oasis instead. Now want to book longer cruise for 2019 but the thought of too many days on those beds... guess I am getting old....lol...but on vacation would like to be comfortable. I see you'll be on President's cruise in Sept., maybe you'd be willing to share your experience on condition of SOTS ? Going to be at M&M?
Haven't signed up yet. But we may cross paths

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I don't think she had one. That area was all retail

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Oh ok. We're going on Navigator next year, and I have friends who will mutiny if they can't get their cucumber and espresso martinis. We're looking at Mariner and wondering if the Promenade updates will be the same for Navigator.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app