Only ship in port - in every port!

Duanerice1

On our Roll Call thread we were chatting about how many ships were going to be in port with us. I've been to ports with 6 ships before. Talk about crowded! But, for this cruise we are the only ship in port at EVERY stop. I've never had this happen before. Heck, I'm not sure we've ever been the only ship in a port let alone all of them

Sailing the 10 night Equinox to Grand Cayman, Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire and Key West. This is gonna be fun!

Anyone else experience this before?

Have never been quite that lucky, but in the ports mentioned it has not been unusual for us to be one of only 2 or 3 ships, and sometimes the only ones. Not as many cruises sail to those ports as some others, like St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Barbados, etc..

On our Roll Call thread we were chatting about how many ships were going to be in port with us. I've been to ports with 6 ships before. Talk about crowded! But, for this cruise we are the only ship in port at EVERY stop. I've never had this happen before. Heck, I'm not sure we've ever been the only ship in a port let alone all of them

Sailing the 10 night Equinox to Grand Cayman, Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire and Key West. This is gonna be fun!

What is the date of your cruise?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did the same cruise in Sept. and had the same situation, it was really nice. We were supposed to go to Key West but wound up in Jamaica due to Hurricanes. Still no other ships.