Detailed map of the new coco perfect day?

I have searched high and low with no luck... Does anyone have a detailed map of the new coco cay perfect day island? Trying to see where the Lagoon Cabanas and the Chili Island Cabanas are located compared to all the water activities.. Anyone.. :) ?

I have searched high and low with no luck... Does anyone have a detailed map of the new coco cay perfect day island? Trying to see where the Lagoon Cabanas and the Chili Island Cabanas are located compared to all the water activities.. Anyone.. :) ?

It's not complete yet, not sure you are aware. Not sure if Maps that are online will be 100%, it is currently under construction

It's not complete yet, not sure you are aware. Not sure if Maps that are online will be 100%, it is currently under construction

Yes.. we are going in May 2019... there is a map online but nothing is marked as far as the cabanas (except the over the water ones are obvious). I can see the lagoon, water park etc. and over water cabanas. But I wish they would have marked with actual names. Would love to know where chili island is located.

• 2 months later...