Miami hotel on Thanksgiving.

sross6019

We will be flying into Miami this Thanksgiving and will board the Navigator the following day. We are currently booked in the Kempton Epic but may change hotels. Looking for one close to restaurants that will be open on Thanksgiving evening. Should we stay where we are or any recommendations.

We will be flying into Miami this Thanksgiving and will board the Navigator the following day. We are currently booked in the Kempton Epic but may change hotels. Looking for one close to restaurants that will be open on Thanksgiving evening. Should we stay where we are or any recommendations.

We are on this same sailing and we are booked at the Hampton Inn Brickell. We got a very good rate too!!

According to the locals here on the boards it is in a very nice area and within walking distance to a number of restaurants and shops.

We are on this same sailing and we are booked at the Hampton Inn Brickell. We got a very good rate too!!

According to the locals here on the boards it is in a very nice area and within walking distance to a number of restaurants and shops.

Thank you, I am looking at them also, especially since they have a free breakfast and location.

I stayed at the Epic last year. We also have stayed at Four Seasons many times. I am also familiar with many hotels in Miami and have been to many of them.

Epic is a nice hotel. One downside that I want you to be aware of. If you are in one of the lower cost rooms you will be on a lower floor and if you are facing the bridge you may have trouble sleeping as there is quite a lot of noise as it is a draw bridge.

Another option is the hotel that is at Brickle Centre as that entire area between Brickell Centre and Mary Brickell Village has lots of restaurants. Hampton Inn is nearby as is Four Seasons. The hotel is called East, Miami.

Personally I really like the Four Seasons but not sure what your budget is.

Keith