Lanai Decks

MsJersey84

Hi Everyone,

Do all ships have a lanai deck?? I am cruising on the Conquest in Sept and I have read so many reviews saying how great the lanai deck is.. And I was just wondering.

Thank you and Happy Sailing!:D:cool::D:cool::D

Conquest-class ships DO have an outside deck that's close to the water if you'd like to get that "close to the ocean" feeling. Deck 3 (Lobby Deck) port and starboard, and they are usually not crowded at all. Starboard side is smoking, just like on Panorama Deck.

Conquest-class ships DO have an outside deck that's close to the water if you'd like to get that "close to the ocean" feeling. Deck 3 (Lobby Deck) port and starboard, and they are usually not crowded at all. Starboard side is smoking, just like on Panorama Deck.

But only on the Dream class can you walk entirely around the ship. 2-1/2 laps to a mile is a good way to offset all that food.

Thank you