2020 cruises

currently only cruises thru April 2020 are available. Anyone willing to predict when the rest of 2020 becomes available. Interested in transatlantic and holy land cruises. Any info appreciated.

currently only cruises thru April 2020 are available. Anyone willing to predict when the rest of 2020 becomes available. Interested in transatlantic and holy land cruises. Any info appreciated.

New itineraries normally are released in March/April

If you want to visit the Holy Land, look at Celebrity. I have not seen a Royal cruise go to Israel in a long time.

Jewel of the Seas is going to the Holy Land October 2019. I am hoping that the same will happen in 2020 but it looks like I will have to wait until March/April next year to find out.

Jewel of the Seas is going to the Holy Land October 2019. I am hoping that the same will happen in 2020 but it looks like I will have to wait until March/April next year to find out.

That is the one I am interested in 2020 holy land. I have usually booked as much as 2 yrs in advance on some cruises but this looks like it will be 18 months if we have to wait til next year.