Sad news Re: Cosol Tours St. Lucia

I know this is an NCL board and not a port board, however I know many people will not see this report if not posted here. Very sad and troubling....even more so if you have ever taken a Cosol tour. RIP.

http://www.stlucianewsonline.com/gros-islet-police-investigating-tragic-death-of-well-known-taxi-driver-and-businessman/

I am truly shocked and saddened to read this. What a tragedy. We’ve toured with Cosol 4 times and have recommended him to many of our cruising friends. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for posting this very sad, tragic news. I had the pleasure of touring with Cosol twice. His tours were among the best I've ever taken on a cruise. He was such a nice, high-energy guy. My thoughts and prayers for his family, including his brother Yellow Bird who worked for him.

So sad! We took Cosol's tour twice over the years and recommended him many times on various boards here on CC and Tripadvisor. What a fantastic ambassador he was for St. Lucia! So sad for his family. Yellowbird will be greatly missed and remembered by many of us from all over the world who enjoyed his tours so very much.