Port Canaveral embarkation

Sorry, can’t find this answer. I thought I knew but I’m reading some different info.

Port Canaveral/Oasis. If we are there before they “open”, do we just wait in a line of cars? Do we unload everything and everyone and stand outside in a line and hubby takes car to parking garage? What exactly happens? We are thinking of getting there between 10-10:15.

Oh, and do the porters staple the luggage tags on your suitcases or do we do it?

Thank you in advance

Edited by dizgal64

Sorry, can’t find this answer. I thought I knew but I’m reading some different info.

Port Canaveral/Oasis. If we are there before they “open”, do we just wait in a line of cars? Do we unload everything and everyone and stand outside in a line and hubby takes car to parking garage? What exactly happens? We are thinking of getting there between 10-10:15.

Thank you in advance

We were there at 10:15 in March and were not even close to being the first ones there.. you will be able to park, drop your luggage off, check in and then head upstairs to a seating area to wait.

We were there at 10:15 in March and were not even close to being the first ones there.. you will be able to park, drop your luggage off, check in and then head upstairs to a seating area to wait.

Oh thank you. Wow.

And so I understand, you said park first. Do you mean the parking garage or is there parking by where you drop the luggage?

Oh thank you. Wow.

And so I understand, you said park first. Do you mean the parking garage or is there parking by where you drop the luggage?

You pull into the garage, stay on the ground level follow the signs to the luggage drop off, pull out and take the ramp up to the parking on the upper levels, park then head on in to the terminal for check in.

Depending on how much luggage you have you can also just park and carry your luggage down. There are elevators in the parking garage.

One of the best set ups I have seen.

You pull into the garage, stay on the ground level follow the signs to the luggage drop off, pull out and take the ramp up to the parking on the upper levels, park then head on in to the terminal for check in.

Depending on how much luggage you have you can also just park and carry your luggage down. There are elevators in the parking garage.

One of the best set ups I have seen.

Oh yeah too much luggage for that. Lol

Thank you!

My sis and BIL will be in front of us coming in an Uber. Will they do the same thing, just not going to park in the garage in the upper level?

• 2 weeks later...

We're going on the Oasis on July 29th and want to park in the garage right next to Terminal 1. Question: we'll only be bringing carry on luggage--can we bypass the luggage drop area or do we need to drive past it to get into the garage? Thanks?

We're going on the Oasis on July 29th and want to park in the garage right next to Terminal 1. Question: we'll only be bringing carry on luggage--can we bypass the luggage drop area or do we need to drive past it to get into the garage? Thanks?

Yes we always bypass-

I agree, great set up. We were there last week and it couldn't have been any easier. We were shown where to go on the ground floor, we dropped off our bags to the porter, I didn't have one of the tags stapled and he took care of it for me. We then pulled around to the left and took the ramp up one level where you will pay for parking as you enter, there were tons of spots when we arrived.

We went all the way around to the right after paying and parked right next to the elevator. Took it down one floor and we were steps from the terminal.

Oh, and do the porters staple the luggage tags on your suitcases or do we do it?

Thank you in advance

Hope this helps. Bob

Dropping off luggage at Terminal 1 - Cruise Critic Message Board Forums