Canadian $ Moveup

Toronto Guy

I haven't received any such offers but then our ship is fully booked other than suites so I'm sure I couldn't afford that move up whether in Cdn or US $ ;p

When is your cruise? They seem to offer it around 40 days from your cruise. Mine is fully booked except one or more veranda staterooms. I was offered veranda, family veranda, concierge and aqua as a move up offer.

So the chances of my actually getting a different room is slim since I didn't bid much as I can't afford to spend a lot more for this trip, and someone has to cancel in one of the categories I bid on.

When is your cruise? They seem to offer it around 40 days from your cruise. Mine is fully booked except one or more veranda staterooms. I was offered veranda, family veranda, concierge and aqua as a move up offer.

So the chances of my actually getting a different room is slim since I didn't bid much as I can't afford to spend a lot more for this trip, and someone has to cancel in one of the categories I bid on.

We're not sailing until Jan so I guess there's still time for an offer. We are already booked into a veranda cabin in a location we're happy with so it would have to be a really good offer for us to pay any extra. I'm not fussy about the location of some of the AQ cabins and CC doesn't offer much incentive so we'll see...Good Luck, hope you get a nice upgrade for cheap!!