Oasis Class Main Dining Room Table Assignments

I like meeting people at larger round tables in the dining room. I was in the Indy in Feb and noticed the whole dining room was 2 tops, 4 tops and family groups. What’s it like on Oasis class ships? Can we request a large 10 top and ask to be sat with People of similar age?

You can request a larger table at any traditional seating. Some of us STILL enjoy table mates! They do try to get "like" people together..not always the same age, but couples with couple, families with families. Our BEST table was 3 generations of couples....we had a freaking BLAST! We get along with almost anyone, so that helps! The older couple was a hoot...the younger couple had a fabulous sense of humor....it was magical...well...it was fun as hell!

I like meeting people at larger round tables in the dining room. I was in the Indy in Feb and noticed the whole dining room was 2 tops, 4 tops and family groups. What’s it like on Oasis class ships? Can we request a large 10 top and ask to be sat with People of similar age?

You can request at RCLdining@RCCL.com . Be sure to lsit your booking #, date and ship's name and any C&A #.

You can also as soon as you board go to the assigned table # and if it does not meet your expectation go the MDR and ask the Maitre D with your request.

You will love the Oasis. I love this class of ships. I've sailed her 3 times and her sister ship Allure twice. Got a booking on Symphony in Feb.

Enjoy your cruise.