silver service

That's very disappointing - after 2019 another year of cold weather cruises only in the summer.

Well, I guess Carnival figures there must be enough people who like the cold.

For me, after having "frozen" on cruises to Iceland, Norway and the Baltics in the summer in the past, a warm weather schedule is much more preferable.

When we questioned the sales team on QV in June about the lack of Med cruises next year and the preponderance of Iceland, Norway and Baltic cruises we were told that was what the passengers had asked for. Would love to know who they asked as we haven't found anyone yet who has a preference for 'cold' cruises!

When we questioned the sales team on QV in June about the lack of Med cruises next year and the preponderance of Iceland, Norway and Baltic cruises we were told that was what the passengers had asked for. Would love to know who they asked as we haven't found anyone yet who has a preference for 'cold' cruises!

Sorry but I must be the only one then as I would prefer Norwegian Fjords, Baltics, Iceland, Northern Lights and Spitsbergen before any Med cruises and have done them all some numerous.