St Maarten Charters Catamaran tour

sldbolt06

We will be in port on August 24th (Freedom of the Seas) and trying to find catamaran trip for our day in St Maarten. I'm trying to find more of a private charter vibe without the private charge price tag! I did find one - Adventure Sports Sailing he appears to do only private charters but does have a very good Around the island tour for individual bookings at $125/pp.

He has really great reviews on TripAdvisor and his website www.stmaatencharters.com says:

Experience some of the finest sailing and snorkeling in the turquoise waters of St. Maarten. Our 45 foot catamaran offers scheduled and customized private charters. The open plan configuration, large deck and trampoline areas provide expansive space and seating for a number of guests. All of our full day sailing charters include scrumptious hot lunch with salads, drinks, fishing rods, snorkel equipment and great music.

If you are interested, check out the website and reviews for Adventure Sports Sailing on TripAdvisor and then contact him. He is very responsive to emails. Hopefully we can get a few more people on board for the trip. It looks to be a wonderful day trip on the water.

• 10 months later...
On 8/9/2018 at 8:40 AM, sldbolt06 said:

We will be in port on August 24th (Freedom of the Seas) and trying to find catamaran trip for our day in St Maarten. I'm trying to find more of a private charter vibe without the private charge price tag! I did find one - Adventure Sports Sailing he appears to do only private charters but does have a very good Around the island tour for individual bookings at $125/pp.

He has really great reviews on TripAdvisor and his website www.stmaatencharters.com says:

Experience some of the finest sailing and snorkeling in the turquoise waters of St. Maarten. Our 45 foot catamaran offers scheduled and customized private charters. The open plan configuration, large deck and trampoline areas provide expansive space and seating for a number of guests. All of our full day sailing charters include scrumptious hot lunch with salads, drinks, fishing rods, snorkel equipment and great music.

If you are interested, check out the website and reviews for Adventure Sports Sailing on TripAdvisor and then contact him. He is very responsive to emails. Hopefully we can get a few more people on board for the trip. It looks to be a wonderful day trip on the water.

Did you ever book with Adventure Sports? I am looking at it as an option for our cruise and would like some feedback if you did. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/8/2019 at 11:59 PM, TMR2 said:

I don't know about that one specifically but we did this last year and it was a great  St Maarten Private Catamaran Charter

We are looking at that one but also at https://stmaartencruiseexcursions.com/excursions/st-martin-catamaran-excursions/ that looks fun  

• 2 weeks later...