Silent Disco on NCL

5 hours ago, zitsky said:

So do you pick your music or is it random?

The way they did it on Celebrity, was they had three different themed station settings (which lit up the headsets as either green, blue or red). The DJ/DJs played the songs, so as one ended, the next began. The dance floor was full of green, blue and red dancers and people singing along to different songs!  Definitely check it out if you get a chance to see if it’s something you’d enjoy! 

We were very skeptical the first time we went on Celebrity, but had the best time. The only reason we went is because all of the other friends we met on the cruise were going. I said I would go for 30 minutes.

I hate dancing and had no problem "dancing" for the entire party which made my wife happy. I was sad went the night was over. I'm hoping they have it on our NCL cruise in a couple weeks.

21 hours ago, zitsky said:

So do you pick your music or is it random?

On the Bliss there was 4 different channels you could listen to.  The way they did it on the Bliss was different than Celebrity (I find Celebrity far superior).  On the Bliss you could not manually change the channel.  They had the room sectioned off into 4 different areas and depending on where you stood you got different music.  So if you didn't like the music you had to walk across the room, or wander around until you found something you liked.  It was packed and moving around was difficult especially with all the younger folks jumping around with drinks.  And if you wanted to listed to one song and your partner another it got akward.  Celebrities method is far superior with a simple channel switch on the headphones.

Edited by TFLG