Orlando, Breeze embarkation

jessica82973

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can tell me how fast the boarding goes in Orlando ? I’m familiar with the check in times just wondering for example if we show up at our check in time 11:39, about how long is it taking to board ? On our last cruise the Vista we were unable to get the FTF but even though the line was wrapped around it only took about 30 mins to board.

LOL, I always say something similar when someone tells me they are sailing out of Orlando. I live in Florida and hear that often.

Obviously I meant the port, we are staying in Orlando so just got a little confused if your unable to answer it’s easy just to ignore a post

No offense was intended. We don't know you or what you are aware of. You would be surprised how many people think the port IS in Orlando. Sorry you chose to take offense.

Very true. Many times it's first time cruisers who are asking and many of them have no frame of reference.

I think the replies to the port being outside Orlando were respectful and would have been extremely helpful if the OP didn't know .... or for any newbies who are reading from the wings who did not know.