Questions about the Lacoste Boutique - Escape

optimusprime82

9572fbd9-afe1-4d10-a9c8-1bb993dbea90.jpg._CB279794463__SR970,300_.jpg

Lacoste is my favorite clothing and scent brand. Unfortunately there are not a lot of stores that sell the brand in my area. The nearest Lacoste Outlet store is two hours away and my local department stores only sell it in small quantities so I'm pretty excited about there being a boutique on board.

Before we depart next month I was hoping to get some feedback regarding the Escape's Lacoste Boutique so my expectations aren't way out of proportion. Is it a full fledged store for both men and women with a lot of selection or is just a couple polo shirts in a large "closet?" Do the prices actually seem better than the average store sale? Any cruise exclusive items or items that are branded by NCL in some way? Does anyone have any photos or experiences that I (and others) might find helpful?

Thanks!

It's not a store, but a section in the boutique (at least when I was last on Escape). Prices were high and no discounts to be had really. You're better off going to Macy's in Herald Square (if taking Escape out of NYC) for better selection/deals.

It's not a store, but a section in the boutique (at least when I was last on Escape). Prices were high and no discounts to be had really. You're better off going to Macy's in Herald Square (if taking Escape out of NYC) for better selection/deals.

Did they remove the store? It was definitely a full store of it's own. To be honest, I didn't look when I was on her a couple months ago to see if it was still there, but it certainly used to be it's own store, right beside the Carolina Herrera store. The NCL website still shows the store being on board. The prices were the same as they would be at land stores, but no sales tax, so that might save you a couple bucks.

There are photos of it in this post:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/norwegian-escape-691/shops-215848/shops--v10602129/

Edited by LrgPizza

Thanks for the heads up. That's disappointing for sure but I'd rather get that out of the way now. It will be interesting to see how their selection stacks up to what we saw on the MSC Divina last year. They had a couple racks of Lacoste as well but it wasn't heavily discounted, nor was there a huge amount of sizes available. One of the reasons I was so excited about the boutique was that NCL goes out of their way to mention it on the website but it doesn't sound that exclusive now.

I appreciate you chiming in.

OMG, my go-to brand for casual apparel! So long $250 OBC! LOL. Do we know if this is indeed a store on it's own, or just part of the other boutiques?

It is indeed a store on it's own. It is located between the duty free Tradewinds store and the Carolina Herrera store on deck 8. I posted a picture of it's entrance above.