Ship’s Laundry on the Regal

BigGuy25

We had a suite on the Royal on a recent British Isles cruise. Our steward told us that there was a $10.00 charge per bag after the first one. This turned out not to be true. I guess it's possible he was trying to discourage our use of laundry because it was more work for him.

We just returned from the Regal 11 day cruise. We are Elite and used the laundry service for some items and did a couple of small loads in the laundermat. (whites and items that I wanted control over how they were washed & dried) No issues with the service and turn around time was next day for everything. Sent most of my Husbands shirts out for pressing the first day and they were perfect when returned.

• 1 month later...
Does the Regal have a midweek special for a bag of laundry? We haven't sailed Princess in a couple of years; we are Platinum.
They didn't have it on the recent 14-day TA. I've seen it once on 50+ Princess cruises.

We were on the April crossing of the Regal; Elite passengers over 1,000. Laundry return was 72 hours so plan accordingly.

I never send anything that I would miss, do jeans and tops at the self serve. Once had a pair of slacks come back 2 feet short, finally did get Princess to replace.