Gift Card and TA Through Big Box Store

shortnspunky

Hi all. I've searched the forums and not finding hte answer. Rather than be put on hold for a while, thought some of you may know the answer quickly. We purchased our Carnival cruise through a big box store (my understanding is I'm not allowed to mention the name). Can we use Carnival gift cards to pay on our balance owed?

Thanks for your help!

I bought a carnival cruise once through them - as I thin it's obvious to who you are referring to? But that was before I knew about the gift card discounts so I don't know. But I was wondering the same thing for a cruise I am thinking of booking!

Hi all. I've searched the forums and not finding hte answer. Rather than be put on hold for a while, thought some of you may know the answer quickly. We purchased our Carnival cruise through a big box store (my understanding is I'm not allowed to mention the name). Can we use Carnival gift cards to pay on our balance owed?

Thanks for your help!

We purchased our upcoming January cruise through a big box store and we have already paid it off with gift cards.

I cannot imagine why any TA would not allow a client to use gift cards to pay towards the cruise balance. It's pretty much legal tender as far as Carnival is concerned and the TA shouldn't blink at all.
No clue,if true, but this is from another thread on the same topic a few months ago.

BJ's won't take them. And I won't book another cruise with them.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Forums mobile app