Carnival spirit quad room query

Hi folks. We have a cruise coming up on carnival spirit in a quad room with myself, husband & 2 kids (12 & 15). The 12 yr old recently had a tumble off a bunkbed at a slumber party (all ok just a good fright) and is now a bit nervous about sleeping in a bunk bed on the cruise.

My query is if, once on the cruise, she cant sleep in the bunk are we allowed to take the bedding off and pop it on the floor for her?

Hopefully she will be fine but im curious if this arrangement would be ok as a plan b. Thanks in advance! :)

Ooh ok. We had 4 in a room on the spirit last year but we had a double bed and one bunk (sofa and Pullman). Must have been a different kind of room.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Perhaps it is, I only saw one that had the older style two pull down bunks (from the ceiling/wall).

Yeah; been on Carnival a few times & freinds had quad rooms. 1 bed was a pullman (Down from the ceiling) The other was a sofa bed.. As Mick said if they don't want Pullman Bunk. Put mattress down between 2 singles...

Not being smart, but if it's a Carnival Spirit cruise coming up, it;s likely to be a fairly short cruise, so why can't you or your other half have the bunk bed, and the child sleep on the single/double?

A little inconvenient or uncomfortable perhaps, but hey, it's a holiday, and sleep can be caught up on during the day.