What classes are included in the "unlimited fitness pass"

jtonra

We're seeing an unlimited fitness pass being offered for our 12 night cruise for $69 pp. Unfortunately, there's not much information on the RCCL site about what's included. All it mentions are yoga, spin and pilates. Is that it? Does it not include things like TRX or boot camp?

Unfortunately I'm having a real problem trying to book this for my November cruise. I have called rccl for the $69 package for my November cruise 12 day and for my 7 day vision cruise which is $49. I've been unable to book online. Rccl tells me that the price they have for the 8 day and over is $116 and, get this, that is what the gratuities add up to. I have offered to screen shot and send to them what I see and their answer is well we have something different. So I was wondering has anyone booked this and how did you do it?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

We're seeing an unlimited fitness pass being offered for our 12 night cruise for $69 pp. Unfortunately, there's not much information on the RCCL site about what's included. All it mentions are yoga, spin and pilates. Is that it? Does it not include things like TRX or boot camp?

On the Liberty in May it included Spin class and Bootcamp.

• 2 weeks later...