Questions about Halloween on the Conquest

sixesandeights

We will be sailing over Halloween this year with my two children. My 4 year old LOVES Halloween and Trick or treating. Do the kids dress up on the ship? Do they have any Trick or Treating? Do the adults dress up? Are there any Halloween parties or anything? Any Halloween information is greatly appreciated.

6&8

Last year my husband and I cruised over Halloween. We were on RC Allure of the Seas though. I don't think it makes a difference which cruise line you're on, it's sure to be a party!!! We saw some outrageous costumes that must have had to come in their own luggage. It was so fun! We decorated our door - which I've never done before. I think there might have been ToTing for the little ones, but those days are behind us. There was a parade and a costume contest as well. Have fun with it! I know I've read on here that some people book Halloween cruises all the time. Enjoy!!!

Enjoy a Frightfully Fun Halloween at sea!

Carnival's Halloween celebration is always a fun and memorable time with a great entertainment line-up of fun-filled activities for all. Halloween will be celebrated all through October in 2018 - sail dates listed below.

• Frightfully Fun Costume Contests
  • Family Trick or Treating
  • Halloween Deck Party
  • Halloween Pumpkin Carving Demonstration
  • Monster Dance Classes
  • Halloween Trivia
  • Halloween Karaoke
  • Halloween Bingo
  • Halloween Arts & Crafts
  • Dive-In Movies Horror Night at Carnival Seaside Theater (featured on select ships).

Please Note: Both adults and children are encouraged to bring costumes and join in the fun. Guests may wear masks only in special function areas and guests must be identifiable. Masks must be removed when in common areas. We do not allow any toy or imitation weapons of any kind on board nor real pumpkins.

Ships and Sail Dates

• Carnival Conquest: October 7, 13, 21 and 27

Yes, there will be ToT'ing for little ones, but the real fun is at night for the adults! Halloween on a cruise is SO MUCH FUN! We're taking our second Halloween cruise this year, and we are so excited! And yes, adults absolutely dress up! Don't miss the parties, they are a blast!