Prune juice on buffet?

Sherbertscamper

Can I get prune juice in the buffet, or do I need to eat in the main dining room at breakfast? We will be on the Pearl.

Thanks!

I'm always grateful when I find nice stewed prunes in the buffet. But in the NCL ships I've been on, I've never seen a drop of prune juice other, than as another poster said, the juice around the prunes. I believe, like Worf on Star Trek, I would have found it if is was there. (I could explain that to non-Trekies but it isn't that good of a story).

However, I have never specifically asked for it in the buffet...they could be hiding it like they do the smoked salmon. And (second however) my breakfast in the main dining room experience has been very limited, so I don't know if it is offered there.

Have a great cruise.

I'm always grateful when I find nice stewed prunes in the buffet. But in the NCL ships I've been on, I've never seen a drop of prune juice other, than as another poster said, the juice around the prunes. I believe, like Worf on Star Trek, I would have found it if is was there. (I could explain that to non-Trekies but it isn't that good of a story).

However, I have never specifically asked for it in the buffet...they could be hiding it like they do the smoked salmon. And (second however) my breakfast in the main dining room experience has been very limited, so I don't know if it is offered there.

Have a great cruise.

It is a WARRIOR'S drink!