Bridge Players on Princess

Ferny Lady

My husband and I play bridge - both duplicate bridge and party bridge. We enjoy the game for fun and the intellectual challenge.

We are travelling to PNG leaving Feb 3rd 2019 on Sea Princess. Any other bridge players travelling then?

Ferny Lady

My husband and I play bridge - both duplicate bridge and party bridge. We enjoy the game for fun and the intellectual challenge.

We are travelling to PNG leaving Feb 3rd 2019 on Sea Princess. Any other bridge players travelling then?

Ferny Lady

Best place to ask is your Roll Call.

Since you're on page 2, just post your question there.

On dear,

I thought that is what I did.

I am finding this site challenging. I've been trying work it out for an hour. When I am on the roll call page I can only answer and cannot see a button to start a new thread.

I give up!

Ferny Lady

On dear,

I thought that is what I did.

I am finding this site challenging. I've been trying work it out for an hour. When I am on the roll call page I can only answer and cannot see a button to start a new thread.

I give up!

Ferny Lady

Yep, that's what you want to do, just "answer" on your roll call :)

Other bridge players will respond :)

Oh, thank you Jenny. Calling all bridge players who would like to play on Sea Days on this cruise to PNG.

Ferny Lady

Hi Ferny Lady,

What you want to do is go to your roll call and post this comment, click here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2634892

It is not that busy of a roll call, only 15 people, so maybe it will be difficult to figure out before you get on board.

Good luck!! :)

In the Princess Patter there will be a time and place designated for bridge play on each sea day. Princess has duplicate boards, cards, etc that are put out each day. They do NOT provide a director except on World Cruises. So it is up to a passenger to offer to run the game.

• 4 months later...