Delux Drink Package Now $39 for 50 hours !

TTraub1250

dswallow, DH is a family doctor in a group with partners, who do not always treat his patients the way he would like them to. With Surf VOOM he could answer patients' emails (yes he gives his personal email addy to patients); with one Surf and one Stream VOOM, he might be able to log onto and use the electronic medical records and write prescriptions (refills)... but it is a very band-width demanding system.

When it comes right down to it, he'd rather relax on board and read his Kindle in a comfy chair by window. He has worked out a compromise of having an auto-response for a full month before the cruise, so likely needers of refills will know to get them early.

Among other things, I get the internet package for my Kindle so I can pick new books up as I read through them. :)

Adventure Of The Seas Sailing Sept-17-2018 is $39/day for Deluxe Beverage Package. I waited for the price to come down to justify purchasing, and a few weeks ago it went to $42/day so I purchased at that price. Yesterday after receiving the 50% off email, I called RCI and cancelled my $42 rate and repurchased at the $39/day rate.

My cruises in Nov. are $39 now also, but I won't purchase since hubby does not drink and he would never drink that much soda to justify purchasing refreshment package. I purchased when only one has to purchase. Now I will just pay as I go. :)

FYI- One person can purchase the soda package for $8.50 a day and the other can purchase the drink package for $39...it is a new policy RCI doesn't promote, but you must call RCI and ask if available on your cruise...that makes both parties happy :D

FYI- One person can purchase the soda package for $8.50 a day and the other can purchase the drink package for $39...it is a new policy RCI doesn't promote, but you must call RCI and ask if available on your cruise...that makes both parties happy :D

I am aware of that, but as you can see from my response to another poster, hubby only drinks Pepsi. Rccl does not have Pepsi.

Hubby is strictly a Pepsi drinker. He will bring a 12 pack of cans with him.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Forums mobile app

Thank you big al, I am sure there might be others that did not know they could just call.