Celebrity Silhouette Hump Question

beachhouse

Does anyone know if 8201 Cabin is a bad location, its right next to the beginning of that Hump? I booked it but may want to change cabins:rolleyes:

Seems fine to me; other cabins above and below, so no noise from common areas of the ship. Convenient to the elevators that go to the theater, solarium and fitness center.

Only negatives are no directly forward view from the balcony, which is minor to me, and the walk to the other end of the ship for the restaurants.

Some may be concerned about privacy sitting on the veranda as the hump is right in front of you. It is a good walk to the rear elevators to get to the dining venues. Good for working off calories but not good if there are mobility issues.

It's not a great location as someone said you really can't see out front. More so than other cabins because you are right close to the slant.

We like that part of the ship and usually stay 2 cabins in front which is a large balcony.

It surely wouldn't be my first choice.