Majesty, 4 night Key West & Cuba

bulldogmommy

I went with I Love Cuba Photo Tours. Absolutely, positively the correct decision for our party. I'll get back to that...

Thanks for the recommendation, I think this is the way I'd like to spend my first day in Cuba, whenever that is. How did you pay them? In advance, or it Money you exchanged?

Thank you so much for the great review. My wife and I are sailing on the Majesty 5 night Cuba cruise on October 10. We have been trying to book activities, more specifically shows. However, the cruise planner does not list any that are available. We started this search several months ago. Is it possible they all sold out that far in advance?

Any thoughts?

Thanks for a great review. I am considering an "all Cuba" cruise with stops in Cienfuegos and Santiago. My big concern is that once you've seen one Cuban city, you've seen them all. Any thoughts? Was one day in Havana enough, or would a few more days in other Cuban ports be interesting? Thanks.

We did the Havana cruise in September and the day after we go back I booked the cruise you are talking about. I want to see more of Cuba. We loved Havana and 9 hours was just not enough.

From what I have read, the 2 other ports are totally different from Havana. We cruise next October and I can't wait. Even though we have 2 other cruises booked before then, including a 14 day full transit through the Panama Canal, I am looking forward to the longer Cuba cruise the most.

If you cruise before we do, please be sure to leave a review.