Shuttle from Canaveral to Orlando airport (MCO)

daleroux

NCL will pretty much have the last people off by 10 so where are you going to wait? About an hour to airport would put you there by 11. Security at airport can be busy especially if it is a weekend with DCL also having people flying out. So not really a ton of down time at airport.

Thank you. Go Port Canaveral charges $16.99, so I think we will go with them.

We are on the 1/12/19 Epic, and we booked Go Port Canaveral's Fly & Snooze package. Arriving the day before, the package includes shuttle to hotel, hotel room, shuttle from hotel to port & shuttle from port to airport, all for $235. We picked a hotel near the airport, so the hotel's shuttle picks us up at the airport.

We are on the 1/12/19 Epic, and we booked Go Port Canaveral's Fly & Snooze package. Arriving the day before, the package includes shuttle to hotel, hotel room, shuttle from hotel to port & shuttle from port to airport, all for $235. We picked a hotel near the airport, so the hotel's shuttle picks us up at the airport.

Great thought processing !

What hotel? Do they let you pick from a list?

What hotel? Do they let you pick from a list?

Fairfield Inn Orlando Airport.

They give you a list, each with a different price. Be aware that the less expensive ones go quickly. When I first looked at them, before I had my flights booked, there were a couple that were under $200. Two days later, they were gone.

Fairfield Inn Orlando Airport.

They give you a list, each with a different price. Be aware that the less expensive ones go quickly. When I first looked at them, before I had my flights booked, there were a couple that were under $200. Two days later, they were gone.

Thanks.

How much does NCL charge for shuttle from Canaveral to Orlando? I saw one private shuttle company but the last shuttle is 10:00. I wanted to leave later than that since our flight is not until 2:00.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Another option is to hire your own car or van service, which can be more affordable if there are several people in your party. Many car services offer transport between MCO and the port. and you have the convenience of being picked up exactly when you want and not having to deal with multiple airline dropoffs at the airport.

We've done this a couple of times.