Discount at SPA

tamara01

I know on my previous RCCL cruise they did a discount on massages at the spa if you booked for the first day or on a port day. Does Carnival offer any deals like this, and if so, do you have an idea of prices or discount? Have a friend leaving tomorrow and I told her I would ask the pros.... Thanks so much

I know on my previous RCCL cruise they did a discount on massages at the spa if you booked for the first day or on a port day. Does Carnival offer any deals like this, and if so, do you have an idea of prices or discount? Have a friend leaving tomorrow and I told her I would ask the pros.... Thanks so much

They ran a Labor Day sale on their site where you could book treatments before sailing for I believe 15% off? Most lines offer giveaways if you visit the spa on embark day. My wife won a free teeth whitening treatment in the spa on a Disney cruise one time. We had stopped in and filled out a card on embark day. Entered drawings several times on RCCL on the first day as well. Most will also offer cheaper prices during days the ship is in port as the spa and other "for fee" places on ship are naturally slower on port days.

The prices are lower on certain days and times just as a matter of course. You can see the breakdowns when you go to book online. When you go to make your appointment, you will see a range of pricing for each service depending on date and time. First day, mornings, port days. Etc. are lower priced.

We were offered discounts for booking during the opening day spa tour--I can't remember what the percentage was, maybe 20%? They also had a 10/20/30 deal where you get progressively better discounts when you book multiple treatments. Its only applicable to certain treatments though.

We stayed in a spa cabin on our last cruise so we spent a lot of time in the spa area, and the ladies pretty much offered us a discount every time we walked past. Feel free to ask for a better price on something and they will probably negotiate it with you. That was our experience anyways.

Also, if you know you are planning to spend money on spa treatments, it may be worth it to attend the opening day spa raffle. I always thought this was kind of a waste of half hour of my vacation time, but we attended and they gave away a lot of gift certificates ranging from $25-$250. We didn't win but some of the people we went on the tour with did. I would only spend time doing that if I knew I was going to be spending money anyways and wanted to try to win a gift certificate.