Edge Thermal Suite pass

coloradosmom

I just tried to buy the 2day thermal wellness for my February 10 cruise, and system said it was not currently available.  First time I’ve ever tried to buy online because I usually just go to the spa-desk and buy shortly after boarding.

21 minutes ago, DachshundsRule said:

Do you think you get to use these areas if one has a massage booked? Usually how it works in other places.

If I had to  guess, I would say no. I think you get the relaxation room but not the Thermal Spa area with a treatment. 

2 hours ago, DachshundsRule said:

Do you think you get to use these areas if one has a massage booked? Usually how it works in other places.

if you book a treatment you should get access to the whole area. that's the way it works for every spa i've ever been to. some may limit your time, but you get use of the entire facility before and after your treatment. technically you should go before, to "prepare" for the massage.

Edited by gottacruisemore

5 hours ago, Mcampo said:

These are now offered for my 7 day on 12/9. Additionally a one day pass for $59 is offered as well.

My 7 day is now offering 1 day passes, but not the 2 day cruise. Oh well, I'll probably just get a 2 day and try it - wish I could split it with the DH. 🙂

4 minutes ago, gottacruisemore said:

if you book a treatment you should get access to the whole area. that's the way it works for every spa i've ever been to. some may limit your time, but you get use of the entire facility before and after your treatment. technically you should go before, to "prepare" for the massage.

With Celebrity's other ships, if you book a spa appt, you can use the Relaxation Room. The Thermal Suite (Persian Garden on other X ships) is complimentary for AQ guests and there are 126 AQ cabins on the Edge (so about 250 guests) - they pay extra for their IV cabins for the Thermal Suite and Blu. They also sell a limited number of passes and have complimentary one day passes on port days for certain Captain's Club levels.  We will see if they do it differently on the Edge, But I think it might be too crowded for all people who booked the Spa to use the thermal suite areas without having a pass.

The S Class ships have saunas in the locker rooms that are free for all. Not sure if they will have that on the Edge - it wasn't mentioned in the roll out.

I was just reading a new email from Celebrity about my upcoming cruise.  It mentions the Sea Thermal Suite...

Embark on an unparalleled wellness journey through eight distinct spaces, like our tranquil Float Room or Rainfall Water Therapy Room, each experience harnessing the benefits of natural elements. Availability is limited, so purchase your passes today. Staying in AquaClass®? Then complimentary, unlimited access to this playground for the senses is already included. 

DH and I are in Aqua Class.  Do we also get to experience the Salt Room without additional fees?  I've been wanting to try them.

17 minutes ago, Iamthesea said:

I was just reading a new email from Celebrity about my upcoming cruise.  It mentions the Sea Thermal Suite...

Embark on an unparalleled wellness journey through eight distinct spaces, like our tranquil Float Room or Rainfall Water Therapy Room, each experience harnessing the benefits of natural elements. Availability is limited, so purchase your passes today. Staying in AquaClass®? Then complimentary, unlimited access to this playground for the senses is already included. 

DH and I are in Aqua Class.  Do we also get to experience the Salt Room without additional fees?  I've been wanting to try them.

Yes, you do. In Aqua Class you get free access to the entire Thermal Suite including the salt room. 

Does anyone have a guess about how the spa 2 and 3 day passes will work? Will we get to choose the days we want to go, or will they be assigned? I would think most people purchasing the passes will want to use them on sea days.

1 minute ago, alishac said:

Does anyone have a guess about how the spa 2 and 3 day passes will work? Will we get to choose the days we want to go, or will they be assigned? I would think most people purchasing the passes will want to use them on sea days.

It's funny because I just went through the process of booking but stopped at paying until I get more info. For a two day pass, I had one day to choose from and had to choose a time (15 minute increments). This is a short cruise so could be why only one date came up  - there was no availability for the one day pass. I'm thinking the 15 minute window you are given is a start time when you check in and they show you the 8 rooms and teach you about the various options, thus need a specific 15 minutes. That would explain why you would only book it that one time and then could just come back when you wish for subsequent days. Anyway, I may call and get more details before I book. 🙂

46 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

It's funny because I just went through the process of booking but stopped at paying until I get more info. For a two day pass, I had one day to choose from and had to choose a time (15 minute increments). This is a short cruise so could be why only one date came up  - there was no availability for the one day pass. I'm thinking the 15 minute window you are given is a start time when you check in and they show you the 8 rooms and teach you about the various options, thus need a specific 15 minutes. That would explain why you would only book it that one time and then could just come back when you wish for subsequent days. Anyway, I may call and get more details before I book. 🙂

Could be as you describe...but I  hope you book soon..I suspect it is going to be VERY popular.even for non spa / PG  regulars!

Edited by hcat

31 minutes ago, coloradosmom said:

The 2 and 3 day showed available on my 7 day cruise in March but when I tried to add it to the cart it was unavailable. I'm not sure if it's really sold out or maybe a glitch.

Same with mine - I'll keep checking since I had one added to another reservation over the last few days - I think it's a work in progress.

19 hours ago, vtcruising said:

Same with mine - I'll keep checking since I had one added to another reservation over the last few days - I think it's a work in progress.

I had the same issue when trying to add the 2 or 3 day pass. I'm tempted to call Celebrity, but not sure I want to wade through that swamp...

Hope if I book 2 spa treatments, I could use the Thrrmal suite  at no chargd, but that would leave dh out..Maybe we could get him a 2 day pass to match with my spa days..

Do they make you pick the days ahead of time? 

I have to check what is showing for our 8 night ABC cruise.

..We get 1  port day pass ( usually for E +) but a two day pass might be a nice add on...

3 hours ago, hcat said:

Hope if I book 2 spa treatments, I could use the Thrrmal suite  at no chargd, but that would leave dh out..Maybe we could get him a 2 day pass to match with my spa days..

Do they make you pick the days ahead of time? 

I have to check what is showing for our 8 night ABC cruise.

..We get 1  port day pass ( usually for E +) but a two day pass might be a nice add on...

Are you sure that a 1 day port day pass is still an E+ perk? Never heard of it before and I don’t see it listed on the Celebrity captain’s club listing.

Interesting - when the Spa was first revealed, this was in the FAQs:

image.thumb.png.fdb3bb4a4f7f83b2df4f523671141dce.png

Below are the current CC benefits posted on the X website. Since none of the Spa benefits are listed in this document, maybe the above is also correct? If anyone is counting on these things, they should probably call CC ahead of time.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/tiers-and-benefits

Edited by vtcruising

17 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Interesting - when the Spa was first revealed, this was in the FAQs:

image.thumb.png.fdb3bb4a4f7f83b2df4f523671141dce.png

Below are the current CC benefits posted on the X website. Since none of the Spa benefits are listed in this document, maybe the above is also correct? If anyone is counting on these things, they should probably call CC ahead of time.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/tiers-and-benefits

The enhancement to a spa treatment is a great perk.. usually add ons are an extra charge.   I was not aware of this perk and will try getting it this time around!

Okay, I jumped in and booked a 2 day Thermal Suite pass for $99 for one of my 2 day cruises (hoping it will be less busy on those cruises). I had to book a 15 minute increment. I will report back on how they manage these reservations and if there is a limit to using the rooms, etc. I will likely go through all 8 of the experiences and enjoy the Relaxation Room the first day and then see if they will let my DH use it the second day, since the one day passes were not available. Being a non-revenue cruise, maybe they will allow it.

BTW, the receipt that X sent me was for a "Thermal Suite and Thalassotherapy Pool  2-Day Pass".  :classic_rolleyes:

Maybe I should ask where the T Pool is located? 😉

20 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Okay, I jumped in and booked a 2 day Thermal Suite pass for $99 for one of my 2 day cruises (hoping it will be less busy on those cruises). I had to book a 15 minute increment. I will report back on how they manage these reservations and if there is a limit to using the rooms, etc. I will likely go through all 8 of the experiences and enjoy the Relaxation Room the first day and then see if they will let my DH use it the second day, since the one day passes were not available. Being a non-revenue cruise, maybe they will allow it.

BTW, the receipt that X sent me was for a "Thermal Suite and Thalassotherapy Pool  2-Day Pass".  :classic_rolleyes:

Maybe I should ask where the T Pool is located? 😉

Thanks for this update...The 25 min may be an arrival time??? Could not do all those rooms in 15 min or even the T pool..wherever it is.????

Please  keep us posted

16 minutes ago, hcat said:

Thanks for this update...The 25 min may be an arrival time??? Could not do all those rooms in 15 min or even the T pool..wherever it is.????

Please  keep us posted

I can't imagine that they would have us do it it in 15 minutes. i think it is an arrival time that may or may not be enforced (it would help the flow of things). I will ask about that and whether someone with a 2, 3, 7 day pass can pop in at any time. My thought is that the first visit will require some discussion about the experiences by the staff so they schedule that visit and then you come any time after that visit. I think they will allow you to take your time, but maybe will have a suggested time limit so as to be accommodating to fellow guests. We will see. I'm excited to try it out!

PS: I really don't think there will be a T-Pool, but it is funny that it ended up on the receipt. 🙂

Edited by vtcruising

It's showing for our Nov 2019,  cruise but says no options  can be booked.

It shows a 2, 3 and full cruise option.  We'll try for the 2  day when it opens up..

Edited by hcat