Grandeur Drink Package Questions

Hi all, my wife and I are Elite with Celebrity. We are booking a cruise next year on Grandeur OTS and I am having trouble understanding RCCL's rules concerning their deluxe drink package. $50 per day "all inclusive" but no Evian water, and premium coffee. But where do you get the coffee? Apparently not at Starbucks, and is it limited to 15 coffees per cruise?

Does the $50 include the 18% gratuities? Read on their web page that on some cruises the 18% would be added to final bill.

Thanks in advance, I know I'm making it more unclear than it most likely is, but right now I'm confused....

Premium coffees are included in the delux package just not at Starbucks which isn’t a concern as there is not a Starbucks on Grandeur. No limit on number of coffees.

The $50 per day most likeLy does not include the 18% gratuity which would be added to the cost of the package when you purchase it.

You can still get bottled water just a different brand.

Hi all, my wife and I are Elite with Celebrity. We are booking a cruise next year on Grandeur OTS and I am having trouble understanding RCCL's rules concerning their deluxe drink package. $50 per day "all inclusive" but no Evian water, and premium coffee. But where do you get the coffee? Apparently not at Starbucks, and is it limited to 15 coffees per cruise?

Does the $50 include the 18% gratuities? Read on their web page that on some cruises the 18% would be added to final bill.

Thanks in advance, I know I'm making it more unclear than it most likely is, but right now I'm confused....

What is the date of your cruise? Grandeur often has "sale" prices for less than that per day. 18% is added at the time of purchase to whatever the price is.

Specialty coffees are available at Lattetudes on Deck 6.

It includes bottled water, both still and sparkling, but the brand is "whatever". :)

By the way, being Elite on Celebrity gets you Diamond on Royal, This would include unlimited basic cocktails and selected beers and wines in the Diamond lounge for 3.5 hiurs every evening, plus 3 drink vouchers per evening to be used at any bar ourside the Diamond Lounge during that same 3.5 hour period.

I must have missed something on their web site. I thought it showed that Cafe Latte-tudes served (for a fee) Starbucks and Ben and Jerry's Ice cream. And this was on the Grandeur OTS.

The restriction is on coffee and other purchases from Starbucks-branded stores, not on Starbucks-branded coffee from other stores.

By the way, being Elite on Celebrity gets you Diamond on Royal, This would include unlimited basic cocktails and selected beers and wines in the Diamond lounge for 3.5 hiurs every evening, plus 3 drink vouchers per evening to be used at any bar ourside the Diamond Lounge during that same 3.5 hour period.

The list is similar to but not identical to the liquor list on Celebrity.

Unlike Celebrity, the cocktail hours are 3 1/2 per night, not two, and there are no nights when the Diamond Lounge is NOT having cocktail time.

I must have missed something on their web site. I thought it showed that Cafe Latte-tudes served (for a fee) Starbucks and Ben and Jerry's Ice cream. And this was on the Grandeur OTS.

It does not matter what "brand" they serve. A few ships in the Royal Caribbean fleet have an actual branded Starbucks kiosk. THAT is where you cannot use the package. (Oasis, Allure, Harmony, Symphony, Mariner)