MSC hotels in Genoa and Barcelona

little britain

Currently looking at a UK TA 'deal' that offers 1n pre and 1n post in Genoa and Barcelona. Any idea what hotels MSC (UK) use please - I thought he said the Victoria in Genoa but I cannot find a hotel that fits ( I can find a student hostel but....!)

In Barcelona I think he said the Auto Hogar - but that is only 3*?

TIA

Is the pre-/post hotel deal from the TA in the UK or an official offer from MSC ?

I have not seen any offers like this on the MCS website here in the United States.

I would like to ask the same question as I booked direct with MSC UK this year and again next year (both in YC) and I never saw any offer of hotels. I arranged my own travel and accommodation so also wonder if this is a TA offer. If so it has no reflection on what to expect from a YC experience which in my opinion was excellent.

My TA(UK) booking for a Fantastica cabin included 3 nights at the said hotel in Genoa. I have been unsure about this hotel as I wouldn't have booked it by choice. Tripadvisor reports have given me some degree of confidence that it will be ok.