Cruise cash AGAIN question!

isladonna

So, I went to buy cruise cash with my gift cards. One question it stated/asked, when do you want this delivered to your cabin.

So, I don't want it delivered to my cabin but want it added to my s&S account, because I don't want to wait in lines at guest services or whatever to do this.

Soooo, does anyone know how this works? If I buy online now, will it go to my S&S acct or will I get them in my room and then have to apply to my account at guest services?

So confused! But 3 MORE DAYS, WOOHOO!

THANKS ALL

The Fun Shop system was designed to send gifts to other who are cruising but now most people who use the system are buying services or gifts for themselves. When I buy Cruise Cash, I complete it like it is a gift to my wife and daughter. Carnival sends a card. My girls really thinks they is getting something special.

So, I went to buy cruise cash with my gift cards. One question it stated/asked, when do you want this delivered to your cabin.

So, I don't want it delivered to my cabin but want it added to my s&S account, because I don't want to wait in lines at guest services or whatever to do this.

Soooo, does anyone know how this works? If I buy online now, will it go to my S&S acct or will I get them in my room and then have to apply to my account at guest services?

So confused! But 3 MORE DAYS, WOOHOO!

THANKS ALL

The credit goes to your account.

The "gift" card stating who the gift is from and for how much, goes to your cabin.

What date do you want it delivered? 1st day?, 2nd day, etc.