Fly to Fun possible problem

isladonna

So, for some stupid i booked flight through Carnival. Well the stupid reason was, price was same as booking on my own and I thought the idea of them getting us there, in case of issue was a plus, so maybe not that stupid.

My issue is, they booked the flight with only our first and last names, no middle names or initials, as is on our passports.

The should have asked or known we needed our full names for TSA purposes.

Does anyone foresee this being a issue with TSA or ran into this issue before?

Thanks!

You will be just fine!! There are lots of posts on the Trip Adviser Airline forum about traveling withOUT your middle name on your ticket. NO worries!! It is done every day. As long as your first and last names are spelled correctly there is no problem at all.

You will be just fine!! There are lots of posts on the Trip Adviser Airline forum about traveling withOUT your middle name on your ticket. NO worries!! It is done every day. As long as your first and last names are spelled correctly there is no problem at all.

OH good! I was worried and we leave tomorrow! Feel better now (I think) LOL

If you do TSA Pre-check, this most definitely will be a problem because Pre-check won't appear on your boarding passes. The name in your booking must exactly match what is tied to your TSA Pre-check number (or Known Traveler number, if you have Pre-check through Global Entry). But you can call up the number to have your middle names added if need be.

Otherwise, no, it won't matter at all.