Miracle Shows

bosoxfan5

Hi! We are cruising on the Miracle in 13 days!!! Can anyone tell me what the Playlist Shows are on this sailing? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it isn't one of the shows we've seen before. Thanks!!

Cruised on Miracle Aug 19. Had a very enjoyable time but the entertainment was poor. If you are asking about the evening shows in the Theater, they were one notch above a high school musical. Also, no live band, only canned music.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Cruised on Miracle Aug 19. Had a very enjoyable time but the entertainment was poor. If you are asking about the evening shows in the Theater, they were one notch above a high school musical. Also, no live band, only canned music.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What a disappointment! We cruised last summer on the Magic and there was live entertainment around the ship and the shows were very good. We spent several nights at the Alchemy Bar listening to the live music playing there. Red Frog Pub had live music also.

Just off "Miracle", and the playlist shows were:

"Heart Of Soul"

"Getaway Island"

"88 Keys"

"80s Pop To The Max"

Actually, some pretty good entertainment, considering that they are, indeed, "PlayList Production" shows.

Also, they actually had the volume of the shows at a loud, but not maddening level. Nice change from my last ship.

"SKY"

"Heart Of Soul"

"Getaway Island"

"88 Keys"

"80s Pop To The Max"

Actually, some pretty good entertainment, considering that they are, indeed, "PlayList Production" shows.

Also, they actually had the volume of the shows at a loud, but not maddening level. Nice change from my last ship.

"SKY"

Thanks for the info! We saw "88 Keys" on the Magic but have not seen the others. Do you remember any live music in any of the venues?

"Heart Of Soul"

"Getaway Island"

"88 Keys"

"80s Pop To The Max"

"SKY"

88 keys is an excellent show. Getaway Island we thought was pretty bad. Used to think Diva show was awful but Getaway Island was much worse