MDR Question Allure OTS

Raxter54

DW and I are sailing on the Allure early 2020. We've requested early dining, and I was wondering about the 3 MDRs on the ship. I know the American Icon Grill is used for my any time dining, and the Chic and Grande for set dining. Will we be informed prior to sailing what dining room we will be assigned to? And how do we go about asking for a two top? I know we requested a two top for our Serenade OTS cruise, and did get a two top - that was about 18 inches from a table for 6. Hopefully we do better this time...

14 minutes ago, Raxter54 said:

DW and I are sailing on the Allure early 2020. We've requested early dining, and I was wondering about the 3 MDRs on the ship. I know the American Icon Grill is used for my any time dining, and the Chic and Grande for set dining. Will we be informed prior to sailing what dining room we will be assigned to? And how do we go about asking for a two top? I know we requested a two top for our Serenade OTS cruise, and did get a two top - that was about 18 inches from a table for 6. Hopefully we do better this time...

You will get your dining room assignment when you get your SeaPass cards.  Make your table request to rcldining@rccl.com.

Like yourself DW and I enjoy a two top. Previously Booking main dining rooms we have always got not so nice locations. We now book mytime dining and pick the times we want before sailing and have always got a two top in decent locations, some even with window view.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2018 at 6:12 PM, Raxter54 said:

Thanks for the input, everyone. Much appreciated...

We were on Symphony, had MTD and asked for a 2 top along the balcony. Great table and well spaced from tables across.  We also asked for a table for 4 but just for the 2 of us and once again no problem. We also had several specialty dinning nights and always asked for a 4 top for just the 2 of us, and always no problem.   We usually eat after 8 and things are winding down with empty tables.